Battle Creek Post Office
The second Battle Creek Post Office, one of Albert Kahn's earliest commissions, opened in 1907. He designed the structure with reinforced concrete supports, an innovation he later used in his internationally renowned factory designs. The building's stone trim and repeated arches exemplify Second Renaissance Revival architecture. The post office became the Calhoun County Hall of Justice in 1978, The structure was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.