Paw Paw Public Library
This building opened as the Paw Paw Library on June 26, 1920. Jackson architect Claire Allen designed the library, as well as the nearby county courthouse. Pennsylvania industrialist Andrew Carnegie donated ten thousand dollars toward construction and required Paw Paw citizens to contribute forty-five hundred dollars and commit to long-term maintenance. In 1991 the library relocated. This building reopened as the Carnegie Community Center in 1995.